Epi Info is a public domain suite of software tools that has been in existence for over 20 years and is currently available for Microsoft Windows. It was developed by the CDC in Atlanta and designed for the global community of public health practitioners and researchers.
The course is led by highly experienced trainers with many years of experience. The course provides a platform for easy data entry and database construction, a customized data entry experience, and data analyses with epidemiologic statistics, maps, and graphs using Epi Info and employs exercises based on real-world cases. This course enable participants to create electronic surveys, perform data entry, management and analysis. Epi Info analytic routines include t-tests, ANOVA, nonparametric statistics, cross tabulations and stratification with estimates of odds ratios, risk ratios, and risk differences, logistic regression, survival analysis, and analysis of complex survey data.
- To enable participants learn how to use Epi Info for data capturing and creating investigations;
- To enable participants perform statistical analyses for public health and epidemiology;
- To be able to produce reports based on data analyzed
- Overview of Epi Info
- Electronic Survey Creation
- Data entry
- Hypotheses tests
- Cross tabulations and stratifications with estimates
- Logistic regressions
- Survival Analysis
- Analysis of complex survey data
- Use Epi Info for data capturing and creating investigations
- Use Epi Info for statistical analyses for public health and epidemiology
- Produce reports based on data analyzed
ZMK 1,200 | USD 61.08
See latest TIMETABLE
All payments should be made using the link below:
If you are unable to pay using the online methods listed above please, contact Keno Institute for alternative methods of payment.
Registration: Interested participants should click on the link below https://kenoinstitute.org/register/ and send a copy of the proof of payment, full details (Full Name, Address, Email Address, contact Number) to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact line: +260770346838 / +260761685388