This course provides a comprehensive understanding of Results-Based Monitoring and Evaluation concepts and fits them within the Results focused framework used to track progress, make adjustments, discover unplanned effects of programmes, or monitor the implementation of institution/ organizational strategic plans.
- Improved understanding of Results Based M&E concepts, methods, and tools
- Increased knowledge and skills of participants to monitor and evaluate programs /projects.
- Improved understanding of how to improve program implementation quality while promoting learning and accountability through RB M&E
- Introduction to Results Based Monitoring and Evaluation fundamentals
- Project cycle management and integration of M&E
- Trends towards RBM&E
- Program Theory of Change and Impact Pathways
- Outcome Mapping and Results-Based Management
- Using a Results Framework Model to Describe Your Program
- Constructing indicators and formulating M&E questions
- Designing & Implementing Result Based Monitoring and Evaluation Systems and plans
- Deciding on the sampling strategy
- Needs Assessments/ Situational Analysis
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Communicating and Use of M&E results
|Registration Fee||Regular fees|
|Individual Participants||ZMK 2,400 Per participant|
This training targets M&E officers, program staff and researchers responsible for the monitoring and evaluation of projects and programmes. Early and mid-level professionals, postgraduate students, and academics with interests in or working with international agencies, governments, think-tanks, NGOs and other donor organisations. Anyone whose work requires them to understand the methods used to evaluate and justify continued public/program spending on programmes.
What our participants say!
“One thing for sure is that you have a resource and experienced man in Dr. Carlos. I marvel when he is lecturing. Congratulations for the great pick! We have learnt a lot” Lameck Francis – Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Another wonderful, insightful, inspirational, and satisfactory session with our facilitator, Carlos. Thanks, fellow classmates for your participation. George Arudo -Head of Programs & Director of Operations- International Leadership Foundation
“Excellent, comprehensive and well executed course that has helped me to formulate an M&E plan, developed data collection tools and improved my report writing skills. Caroline Bwalya Chimba- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Thank you for your effective and competency-based M&E training program! *I just wanted to say that I received an offer for a Provincial M&E Coordinator position” Dalitso Swazi
‘’The course was well organized and professionally delivered. The trainers were excellent’’. Santos Clinton Munkombwe – Forestry, Kasempa- UNDP
All payments should be made using the link below:
If you are unable to pay using the online methods listed above please, contact Keno Institute for alternative methods of payment.
Registration: Interested participants should click on the link below https://kenoinstitute.org/register/ and send a copy of the proof of payment, full details (Full Name, Address, Email Address, contact Number) to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact line: +260770346838 / +260761685388