Technical Grants Writing Training for NGOs/Individuals
Date : 26th July to 6th August 2021
Keno Institute is an institution with an overall mission of conducting research, monitoring and evaluation assignments and delivering high impact training programs with the view to improving implementation, decision- making, and management capacities through learning and action. We have recently delivered a Grant Writing training course to participants from OXFAM Zambia, Copperbelt University, Zambia Association of Gynaecologists and Obstetricians, AGRI TERRA, Think Green Zambia and NAQEZ, among others, which was very successful.
Our highly experienced international training consultants who are Grant Professionals Association Certified, will be delivering a Virtual Grants Writing Training for Non-Governmental Organizations through guided webinar sessions.
Our training consultants have helped raise millions of dollars in grants for a variety of local and international non-profit organizations in the United States and overseas. With significant experience working with healthcare organizations, international non-governmental organizations, and local community-based organizations across the world.
Number of Participants: 35 Slots available
This is a 12-session (2 hours once a day Monday- Thursday training)introductory course to grant-writing which will take you from what you need to have in place to be ready to apply for grant through the writing of the proposal and submission.
This course is an “advanced beginner” level recommended for people working at registered non-governmental organizations that have a finance department and systems and processes in place for managing money and programs/activities. Individuals from informal Community-Based Organizations without these systems in place are also encouraged to apply.
- Introduction to resource mobilization principles and strategies
- A snapshot of the current funding environment for non-profit organisations
- Is Your Organization Grant-Ready? What you need to know and have in place before you start applying for grants.
- Overview of Proposal Writing: Looking at the different parts of a proposal.
- Starting with the End in Mind – & How to Create Your Project Structure-
- Methodology and Activities- Who will do what, by when?
- Creating a Strong Problem Statement
- Writing the Narrative- A few basics
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Creating a Budget & Budget Narrative
- Putting It All Together- Submission and Troubleshooting
|Registration Type||Regular fees|
|Per Participant||ZMK 3,900|
Registration: Interested participants should click on the link below https://kenoinstitute.org/register/ and send a copy of the proof of payment, full details (Full Name, Address, Email Address, contact Number) to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com