Designing and implementing a Monitoring and Evaluation System for a program or an organisation is becoming an increasingly important task required to support the assessment of agreed results and to aid organisational learning for program improvement. A robust and well-considered Monitoring and Evaluation System is also required to determine the scope and parameters of routine monitoring and periodic evaluation processes.
- The role of key performance indicators and targets, and how to incorporate them within monitoring and evaluation plans
- Developing a Monitoring Plan that maps the routine monitoring data to be collected
- Developing an Evaluation Plan that maps the periodic evaluation data to be collected
- The elements that make up a Monitoring and Evaluation system and the sequence of steps and stages in developing a system
- The importance and inter-connectedness of monitoring and evaluation functions and processes
- Stakeholder engagement and stakeholder roles in developing the M&E system
- Developing Program Theory – its importance in identifying anticipated change, and the underlying assumptions to be tested through the Monitoring and Evaluation system
- Developing Program Logic – its importance in detailing the operationalisation of the theory over time through articulation of a sequential set of inputs, outputs and outcomes.
- Evaluation capacity development in the design and implementation of an M&E system
- Understanding the core concepts and components of a Monitoring and Evaluation system
- Understanding the role of key stakeholders in the process of developing a system
- Understanding the role of Program Theory and Program Logic as foundations for monitoring and evaluation functions
- Understanding the importance and approaches to planning and guiding the implementation of the M&E system
Who attends this course?
- M&E officers/program staff
- Mid-Level Professionals
ZMK 2,300 | USD 117.08
See the latest TIMETABLE
All payments should be made using the link below:
If you are unable to pay using the online methods listed above please, contact Keno Institute for alternative methods of payment.
Registration: Interested participants should click on the link below https://kenoinstitute.org/register/ and send a copy of the proof of payment, full details (Full Name, Address, Email Address, contact Number) to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Contact line: +260770346838 / +260761685388