This course provides a comprehensive understanding of Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) concepts and fits them within the logical framework used to track progress, make adjustments, discover unplanned effects of programmes, or judge the impact that we have made on the lives of those with whom we are working. Participants will also familiarize with the concept of learning and how to capture and capitalize lessons learnt and good practices from different interventions.
- 10- 12 guided 2-hour virtual sessions with the course facilitator (starting @ 6:30 PM.
- Certificates to be issued and delivered upon successful completion of the training.
- Training will be highly guided by your own needs and expectations.
- Rare opportunity to learn from a Senior M&E Consultants with more than 20 years of continuous experience working in developing countries.
- Position yourself for the next big step in your career Training sessions will be recorded.
What is distinct about this training is that it is aligned with professional monitoring and evaluation standards and practices, to give participants the skills they can immediately apply to their work contexts.
- Components, concepts, and principles of MEAL.
- Planning, designing, and implementing MEAL activities.
- Data management and quality
- Developing MEAL Indicators
- Developing MEAL Framework
- Developing MEAL Systems/ Performance MEAL Plans
- Data Collection, Making Data Usable, Data for decision Making
- Data Analysis, interpretation, and communication.
- Data Quality, Data Systems Assessment, Data Quality Assurance
- Quantitative Data Analysis Using SPSS
- Program Evaluation Standards/Principles of Program Evaluation
- Adapting monitoring and evaluation to different sectors of intervention
- Evaluation Reports: communicating findings/conclusion and recommendations
- Mobile Data Collection & Management using Kobo Toolbox.
Participants: This training is suitable for professionals working in the public sector, nongovernment agencies, business, education, welfare, or health. Whether you are already in an M&E -related role or seeking a career change, this multidisciplinary program will help open doors globally.
A Note from the facilitator!
A strong current emphasis in the field of evaluation is on evidence. Good, robust evidence. Unquestionable facts/findings. Strengths of evidence. As you may know, or at least in USA, “truth” has become a relative term. Everyone questions everything and there is a natural tendency not to believe any statement, any “finding.” So, providing strong, unquestionable evidence to findings in evaluation is crucial. Evidence starts with strong, good quality data – the foundation of all in our profession.
What our participants say!
“Excellent, comprehensive and well executed course that has helped me to formulate an M&E plan, developed data collection tools and improved my report writing skills. Caroline Bwalya Chimba- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Thank you for your effective and competency-based M&E training program! *I just wanted to say that I received an offer for a Provincial M&E Coordinator position” Dalitso Swazi ‘’The course was well organized and professionally delivered. The trainers were excellent’’. Santos Clinton Munkombwe – Forestry, Kasempa- UNDP All payments should be made using the link below:
All payments should be made using the link below:
If you are unable to pay using the online methods listed above please, contact Keno Institute for alternative methods of payment.
Registration: Interested participants should click on the link below https://kenoinstitute.org/register/ and send a copy of the proof of payment, full details (Full Name, Address, Email Address, contact Number) to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact line: +260770346838 / +260761685388