SPSS is a widely used program for statistical analysis in social science. SPSS is a powerful suite of data analytics, reporting and modeling software. It is the data analytics software package of choice for people who need to analyze large amounts of quantitative data and is used as standard by a wide range of users who need to quickly and accurately carry out statistical analysis of that data such as market researchers, health researchers, survey companies, government, education researchers, marketing organizations and data miners. The course is led by highly experienced trainers with many years of experience and involves working on a number of practical, hands on examples and exercises in a workshop environment.
By the end of the training, you will be able to:
- Understand both descriptive and inferential statistics
- Understand various data collection techniques and data processing methods
- Use basic functions and navigation within SPSS
- Create and manipulate graphs and figures in SPSS
- Use SPSS effectively for manipulating and analyzing data.
- Keep records of your work and create reproducible analyses.
- Export the results of your analyses.
- Introduction to Statistical Concepts
- Concepts for Data Collection and Processing
- Data Structures and Types of Variables
- Data Management, storage types & measures
- Creating & Editing quantitative & categorical graphs/charts
- Advanced data tabulation
- Point estimation & hypotheses testing
- Inferential analysis & Time series
- Regression analysis
- To be able to perform a wide range of data management tasks in SPSS application
- Understand the basic workings of SPSS, and perform basic statistical analyses.
- To perform database management tasks, descriptive statistics and graphics, and basic inferential statistics for comparisons and correlations.
- To perform data checking and create simple tables and charts.
- To perform advanced analysis in SPSS
- Participants will be able to understand questionnaire, concept of data processing and sampling design.
- Participants will be able to use the knowledge and skills gained from the training course for their future research work
- Participants will be able to understand data analysis in SPSS that is commonly encountered in data analysis and will be able to interpret and report the results
Who should attend?
- Data Scientist
- Program officers
ZMK 1,200 |USD 61.08
See latest TIMETABLE
All payments should be made using the link below:
If you are unable to pay using the online methods listed above please, contact Keno Institute for alternative methods of payment.
Registration: Interested participants should click on the link below https://kenoinstitute.org/register/ and send a copy of the proof of payment, full details (Full Name, Address, Email Address, contact Number) to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact line: +260770346838 / +260761685388