Stata is a powerful statistical package with smart data-management facilities, a wide array of up-to-date statistical techniques, and an excellent system for producing publication-quality graphs. Stata is fast and easy to use. In this course we start with a quick introduction and overview and then discuss data management, statistics, graphs, and programming. This is a general course targeting participants with elementary knowledge of Statistics from all professionals among others. No Prior attendance of a Stata course is required.
By the end of the training, you will be able to:
- Understand both descriptive and inferential statistics
- Understand various data collection techniques and data processing methods
- Use basic functions and navigation within Stata
- Create and manipulate graphs and figures in Stata
- Use Stata effectively for manipulating and analyzing data.
- Keep records of your work and create reproducible analyses.
- Export the results of your analyses.
- Introduction to Statistical Concepts
- Concepts for Data Collection and Processing
- Data Structures and Types of Variables
- Data Management using Stata
- Output Management and stata programming
- Tabulating data with Stata
- StataBasics of graphing and Graphing quantitative
- Quantitative Analysis using Stata
- Statistical Inference and Regression analysis
- Participants will be able to understand questionnaire, concept of data processing and sampling design.
- Participants will be able to use the knowledge and skills gained from the training course for their future research work
- Participants will be able to understand data analysis in STATA that is commonly encountered in data analysis and will be able to interpret and report the results
ZMK 1,400 | USD 71.26
Seel latest TIMETABLE
All payments should be made using the link below:
If you are unable to pay using the online methods listed above please, contact Keno Institute for alternative methods of payment.
Registration: Interested participants should click on the link below https://kenoinstitute.org/register/ and send a copy of the proof of payment, full details (Full Name, Address, Email Address, contact Number) to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact line: +260770346838 / +260761685388