- Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability & Learning- Duration 2_weeks
- Proposal Writing for Research and Innovation Projects_2 Days
- Qualitative Research Methods_ 5 days
- Data Management & Analysis using R/SAS_ 5 days
- Project Cycle Management_ 5 Days
- Advanced Microsoft Excel _ 5 days
- Leadership and Management _ 5 days
- Strategic Planning and Management- 5 days
- Essential Marketing and Financing Skills
EXPECTED OUTPUTS FROM THE CONSULTANT
- Lecturing with practicals.
- PowerPoint Presentation of the course material to be used during lectures.
- Short daily exercises for participants.
- A short test at the end of the course.
- Course content broken down into modules.
- Summarised notes for participants.
- List of any recommended books to supplement the workshop and any other relevant materials.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS OF CONSULTANT
The Consultant shall be required to provide the following:
- Copies of résumé and all relevant professional qualifications.
- Electronic passport style photos.
The consultant should have at least a Bachelors’ Degree in the relevant fields, and should have sufficient experience in the preferred training areas. a PhD in a relevant discipline would be a distinct asset. If interested please indicate your expected daily rate and send your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.